- Cover the entire (7L) book.
- Meet Monday and Friday from 1pm to 2pm EST each week
- Have Guided Discussions around what the key strategies are to implement.
- Discuss why these strategies work so well at earning referrals.
- Record all sessions for you to review again and again.
My name is Thommy (with an "H') Sandvick.
"Thommy with an H" is the VP of CATALYST* at REFERCO, the world's leading authority on Referrals.
After finding his passion for training and coaching, he struggled to build a business with the traditional prospecting methods, believing there had to be a fun way to build a business that didn't conflict with his core values.
The recipient of the Generosity Generation’s 2020 Big Heart award, he has built his business on Referrals with love, generosity, and appreciation and is on a mission to inspire the greatness in others so that together, we can build better communities through the power of Referrals.
Thommy lives with his husband Marco and 2 cats, Squeaky and Whiskers in Orlando, FL. When he's not coaching and training, you'll find him sharing his love for Orlando's theme parks with friends or lighting up the dance floor
- Want a Deeper Understanding of (7L) and all of the concepts.
- Need Strategies to get people talking about you and your business and refer people that are ready to hire you.
- Need Opportunities to have more referral conversations and just get in front of more people.
- Need Help identifying who potential referral sources could be.
"If you want to win in business...this book will show you how."
"Master the generosity game...build a powerful, referral-based business...put the wisdom of (7L) into practice."
Dr. Ivan Misner
"Every real estate agent needs to read this book and give it to all their referral partners. In (7L), Michael shows you how to build a recession-proof network."